Monday, February 16, 2009

It has been such a long time since I have "blogged." Thank you to everyone who checks regularly and I am sorry that there has been no new news.

I have had some major computer problems lately. I hope to have them fixed very soon.

I have new products to show you -- some wonderful locker hooked items! Locker hooking is a blast. You will get "hooked" if you try it. They make great chair pads, rugs, table toppers and wall hangings. They truly are "one of a kind."

Woolderness will be starting a knitting club in the spring. We will set aside a day and time for you to come to Woolderness to just sit and knit -- no charge. We will learn from each other, start new projects and just have a great time. Bring your lunch and stay the entire day! If you are interested in this club, blog me and tell me what days are good for you.

No comments: