Sunday, October 20, 2013

A BUSY WEEK AT WOOLDERNESS

Hi everyone!  This week at Woolderness is going to be busy.  I am preparing for a show on Mackinac Island...The Michigan Sampler!  400 Michigan art teachers will be at a conference at the Grand Hotel.  The show will be at the Polo/Hockey Club (can't remember the exact name).  I am not sure what to expect, but I am excited to visit the Island.  My main focus will be on Needle Felting, Handspun Yarn and Handwoven cotton dish towels.  SO, Woolderness will be closed on Friday, Oct. 25.

Since I am closed on Friday, we will be open on Saturday, Oct. 26.

Woolderness will be closed Tuesday, October 22.  I am attending a workshop in Petoskey.

Moira Wilson will be in the studio on Wednesday from 11 - 4 and I will keep the studio open from 4 - 7 p.m.  Yes, we will be knitting.   Please join us!

PICKLE POINT knitting group will meet on Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. -- ?

The WOOLDERNESS knitting group meets on Thursday from 12 - 4.  Come anytime!



No comments: