Thursday, July 17, 2008



I am going to just throw a lot of "stuff" at you in no particular order. So, here goes.




Have you ever tried NEEDLE PUNCH? Needle punching is SO easy -- anyone can do it. Kids love to needle punch. In fact, I have given classes to kids at our local library (which is beautiful, by the way), ages 7 - 10. I have had teachers and 4-H leaders do needle punch with their kids. I have had the Les Cheneaux Red Hat ladies in the studio NEEDLE PUNCHING. Here is a sample:





I have put together a "KIT" for beginners to try. In the large kit you get a piece of wool felt (17" X 19"), 11, 1/4oz balls of roving (all different colors) and 2 needles. You supply the foam to punch on and the design. It sells for $19.50.



The small kit contains a piece of wool felt (approx. 10" X 10"), 9, 1/8 oz balls of roving (all different colors) and 1 needle. Again, you supply the foam to punch on and the design. This kits sells for $8.

No comments: