Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Woolderness has just acquired a LOT of roving! I was fortunate to have been able to purchase a lot of ROVING from another spinner and it is sitting in the middle of the studio -- waiting to be sorted. Once I compile the complete list of wool, I will pass it on to you.

The looms at Woolderness are VERY busy! Right now we are warped for dish towels, 36" rugs and placemats/table runners. Pat is working on a table runner using "natural dyed" yarns from all her workshops. It is BEAUTIFUL. I will be posting a picture soon! I am working on 100% cotton dish towels in shades of pink.

Woolderness is busy getting ready for Music, Art Dockside to be held in Hessel on July 20 from 10 a.m - 4 p.m. (It might start at 11 a.m. - I will have to check that out.) It is a fun day of music and art -- for all ages! We even have a kids' tent where they can be creative. There will be lots of good food, too!

Coming soon ... pictures of Woolderness!

No comments: